Saturday, April 14, 2007

Guitar Hero 2 and XBOX 360

I picked up Guitar Hero II a few weeks ago and its just been a blast. Made it through Easy and Medium without a hitch, but have been halted on my first song on Hard. Some great songs to play along with and its quite addictive. One of the best parts about it is that you can gte on, start playing a song in about 10 seconds, and quit after one song and still have made progress in your game.

I need to get a handle on being able to pick both up and down. Additionally, being able to move my hand quickly on the fretboard to hit the lower fret then move back up. When trying to get Star Power I always seem to lose the most significant portion of the bonus multiplier because getting the star power causes me to miss a note.

I also think that its going to be better in the long run to actually hold the picker between your fingers to make motion more efficient.

Hey Kim, Lookout! I'm after you on the leaderboards ;)

No comments: