Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rack Attack A+ Customer Service

So, I had a bad thing happen with my new Bianchi Infinito Carbon Fiber road bike. We theorize it was somehow related to the fork mounted Yakima roof rack I was using. I was bummed because the rack is only 5 months old and the bike about 2 months. However, upon describing the situation (carbon fiber fork cracking) to the store I bought it, they basically said 'bring them in and we'll swap them out, no charge. We want you to be happy.' and with that they swapped out my bike racks for a new set that don't come in contact with the fork.

I thought this was amazing customer service and deserved a few kind words. Highly recommended.

I'll keep you posted on how Bianchi does at replacing my fork, along with the folks at Lakeside Bicycles in Lake Oswego.

No comments: