Thursday, December 14, 2006

Gears of War Hardcore Finished...

After struggling with RAAM for over an hour on Gears of War Hardcore and not making any visible progress, I decided to do an 'invite' for somebody online to play Dom. Turned out that was the right thing to do, we took RAAM out on the first try. Dom, when played by the bot AI, just runs up and dies in about 3 seconds on this final stage so it was me against RAAM. I didn't know if I was making progress or not, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say its nearly impossible to beat RAAM on hardcore by yourself. I did notice a couple times you could get him 'stuck' not able to shoot you, etc. and maybe get lucky that way, but it seemed that i could get a few shots off on him and he'd correct. Somebody exploits this bug here to beat him on insane, and I can confirm I was using a similar tactic on hardcore and think i almost had him but i got knocked out by the fire from the dudes flying by on the sides of the train.

Got Sneak King at Burger King today, gonna check that out, looks intereesting.

No comments: