Saturday, October 13, 2007

Adam and Stacey Engaged!

After 3+ amazing years Stacey and I have decided to get married. We've had a great time, travelled around the world, and even lasted a two person kayak trip. I think I surprised her when i handed her a brown paper bag stapled shut, the look on her face was: "why do you think i would want a croissant at 9pm at night?" There was an engagement ring inside. She always said she wanted it to be a suprise.

Over the years Stacey has continued to demonstrate a superhuman sense of compassion, understanding, patience, and fruit consumption. I marry her not because of what I want for me, it is what I want to be for her. Through her happiness I receive a feeling of completeness and happiness far greater than I can through any achievement of my own. I look forward to the challenges we may face together.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hooray for me!

KimPallister said...

Hooray indeed. For both of you.

(BTW, I read that post to Alisa and she had to come over and see if I was making it up! :-)

Anonymous said...

Awww...that is SO sweet! Stacey is a lucky gal ;)
Hey Adam, LOOK! I'm reading your blog! (I googled you and found it).

Unknown said...

Congrats, Adam!!
Good for you !!!